SMacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMacked

Two CSI's went through Academy together. Little did they know they would fall in love with each other.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hired or Not Hired? Will The Love Respark?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

Stella wakes up at 7 am the next morning. Her interview with Mac is at 11 AM and she is ready as she can ever be…She eyes the shower and she gets cleaned up…dressed…and ready to go. It is nice and warm outside... considering it is getting closer to fall. So she is ready o conquor NY.

Stella grabs her Danish and coffee and gets her coat and is ready to hit the car to go. She gets in and starts driving to NYPD. The car pulls out and is ready to head there and off she goes. COME ON ALREADY! As the roads are soooo busy. She gets turning into the PD and gets her purse and things together. She gets walking into PD and gets to the Front Desk… a little frazzled but ready. Yes…I am looking for Mac Taylor please Detective Mac Taylor…

The officer: Stella…Stella Bonasera? She looks: yes that is me… Lisa?? Omg!! She nods..it is me…. She smiles as she is handed a coffee and she sits waiting for Mac.
She reads her application making sure she filled everything out to the letter. Signs it and sits and waits sipping on her coffee and she looks at the cars going by. In Pulls Mac and is getting his badge fastened…

Lisa: Sir…there is your 11 oclock…A Stella Bonasera…. Stella lights up realizing who it is… Mac Taylor…. She waits to be called up. Being professional. What happens? Does she get hired? She and Mac did not exactly have the best of terms when they left each other. She saddens a bit but keeps a professional mind set. You Decide.

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac got out of the Avalanche and headed up to his office, noticing Stella out of the corner of his eye. He knew that what they both had really didn't end well, but he wasn't gonna let that affect the way he went about his daily job. He loved what he did and he was good at it. He was one tough cop, still is, and he didn't take any BS from anyone, and that meant anyone. Just as he approached his office, he put his things down and turned his computer on, checking his emails just before he got started on the interview with Stella.

He went downstairs and saw Stella sitting on the bench that was in the middle of the lobby. "Stella? Would u come up to my office? I'm ready for u." he said.

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

Stella looks at him. She knows... this is going to be good. But also she was hoping they could keep going where they left off. She walks in with him and she sighs...and smiles some. Hello. She waits for his reply and she sits back seeing nothing in the room has changed since she was there last.

She waits for him to start as she sips on the hazelnut Coffee Lisa had prepared for her.

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac smiled as he and Stella arrived at his office. "I see u still love those Hazelnut Lattes." he said sarcastically.

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

She giggles. She says..Yes I do gently nudging him walking with him.... It is so good to see you again. Smile

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac, being the gentle, soft hearted, yet stubborn ass cop and person ever known to man, couldn't take his eyes off Stella. The love was still very much there, no doubt about it. The love never left his heart. He thought about days like these for the longest time. A very long time. "Stella, I'm not gonna lie, I still have feelings for u, there's no hiding it." he said, as he closed the door to his office. "And I know the way we left things were not intended to be that way. I just got caught up in my job, and battling a relationship at the same time was challenging. And I'm sorry if I ever hurt u in any way. I want u to know that." he said.

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

She looks... Mac...I ... I want to let you know....Um....she smiles.

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac looked at Stella square in the eyes and smiled a half smile. "U want me to know what, Stella?" he asked.

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

Stella looks at him....: well I am closer to you than I have ever been.

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac nodded. "I know, Stella. I know. I've been doing a lot of thinking and it's obvious I can't live without u. I love u." he said.

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

She nods...I feel the same.... as she looks up at him...as he is still slightly taller than him. She eyes him...Go get pizza after work?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum